ICL2022 27-30 September 2022, Hilton Park Vienna Austria
ICL2022 27-30 September 2022, Hilton Park Vienna, Austria
- All submitted papers are subject to double-blind review process by at least two international reviewers that are experts in the area of the paper.
- The factors that are taken into account in review are relevance, significance, originality, readability and language.
- The possible decisions include acceptance or rejection.
- Rejected articles will not be re-reviewed.
- Articles may be rejected without review if they are obviously not suitable for publication.
- The paper acceptance is constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism.
- The reviewers evaluate manuscripts for their intellectual content without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or political philosophy of the authors.
- The staff must not disclose any information about a submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers, other editorial advisers, and the publisher, as appropriate.
- Reviews should be conducted objectively. Personal criticism of the author is inappropriate. Referees should express their views clearly with supporting arguments.
- Manuscripts received for review are treated as confidential documents and are reviewed by anonymous staff.
- A reviewer should also call to the publisher's attention any substantial similarity or overlap between the manuscript under consideration and any other published paper of which they have personal knowledge.
- A paper should contain sufficient detail and references to permit others to replicate the work. Fraudulent or knowingly inaccurate statements constitute unethical behavior and are unacceptable.
- The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted.
- Submitting the same manuscript to more than one publication concurrently constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable.
- Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the reported work.
- All sources of financial support for the project should be disclosed.
As the conference proceedings will be published by Springer you should absolutely read what they have to say about Publication Ethics – this is important!
|04 Apr 2022||Submission of|
- structured abstracts (for full papers and short papers) for the main conference
- Special Session Proposals
|25 Apr 2022||- Notification of acceptance for abstracts for the main conference|
- Special sessions notification and announcement
|30 May 2022||Submission of complete papers, special session papers, Work in Progress, Posters, Workshops/Tutorials|
|20 Jun 2022||Notification of Acceptance|
|11 Jul 2022||Camera-ready due and Author registration deadline|
|28 Sep 2022||Conference Opening|
Sign up to the conference mailing list to be kept up to date about conference developments.